Samotność - forum psychologiczne na temat samotności - dla wszystkich samotnych i osamotnionych - samotnosc

FAQ SzukajUżytkownicyGrupy Chat Gry RejestracjaZaloguj

Samotność

Psychologiczne forum dyskusyjne związane z tematem samotność, osamotnienie - na temat samotności dla wszystkich samotnych i osamotnionych.

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Chatting in English.
Autor Wiadomość
Sunrise 
Zasłużony

Wysłany: 2016-08-13, 00:19   Chatting in English.

Hi Everyone,

here we can chat in English at any subject as you like. The only condition is that, we're using English language in this thread, ok?
And, please, don't be afraid if your English isn't very well. Mine isn't perfect also and I think we can make it better through practicing :)

I've got the felling, I need more practice in written English and I thought, it would be nice to chat with you here.
I wonder what plans do you have for this long weekend. Are you going somewhere for a trip or stay at home? Are you planning some special activities for those days, or you want to spent this time in a full relaxation and don't care about anything?

Bari 
Częsty bywalec

Wysłany: 2016-08-13, 23:39   

I am staying home this weekend. No ideas and no time (anyway, I'm not doing anything special).

I think that I better understand written English than something that was said. And if I write something in English, I feel too little confidence, I'm not sure that the text I've written is ok. More practice is very good idea, we should practising something that we learned to not forget it.

Sunrise 
Zasłużony

Wysłany: 2016-08-14, 12:00   

Bari napisał/a:
I am staying home this weekend. No ideas and no time (anyway, I'm not doing anything special).

I think that I better understand written English than something that was said. And if I write something in English, I feel too little confidence, I'm not sure that the text I've written is ok. More practice is very good idea, we should practising something that we learned to not forget it.

I'm staying at home as well but I'm planning to go for a walk today or tommorow. Today my grandma's visiting me. After dinner, I'm going to have a coffee and respond for emails from my on line friends. Taking a part in on line art workshop is also my goal for today.

Bari, I think, you're doing great with your written English. For me, reading text in English is also at the top of my English skills. And for the few last years, I have improved my listening skills but still working on it. Writting is somewhere in the middle, however, It's pretty intimidating for me, so it looks we have kind of similar situation with it.

SIM 
Nowy

Wysłany: 2016-08-16, 10:54   

Hi:)

Odpowiedz do tematu